Friday, February 18, 2022

Day 19: Splurge Item

This is not me, but this IS an area of Tahoe I hope to paddleboard!


What splurge item do you own that you are most grateful for? 

For my birthday this year, Kenny gave me an inflatable paddle board.  I am so excited to try it out!  As the kids get past the age where shovels and buckets provide a full day of entertainment at the lake, but we all still love going to lakes as our favorite summer activity, it's fun to have a new piece of equipment that will let us all explore the lakes in a different way.  I'm especially excited to try paddling on Tahoe, as you can see (from the picture above) that the water is so clear and there's breathtaking scenery above, below, and all around.  I'm grateful to Kenny for his constant generosity in gift giving, and I'm super duper excited to try this latest splurge out.


No comments:

Post a Comment