Friday, November 3, 2017

Gratitude Series 2018, Day Three: Something Money Can't Buy

Zoey wrote "I love my mom" and drew a pic of my birthday party
 I am grateful for the love of my children.  Parenting stretches me to my absolute limits, but the love from the kids makes parenting the most amazing, beautiful experience. 

Josh shows his love through running to us with big hugs, through sharing his love of his favorite things with us, and through sweet cuddles during story time.  

Zoey is constantly expressing her love exuberantly through songs, words, pictures, hugs, and anything else she can think of.  Giving and receiving love is like her oxygen.  

Ivy shows her love through the way her eyes light up when you walk in the room, through clapping and crawling towards us and pats on the back when you pick her up.  

I am so grateful for these children and all these expressions of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment