Sunday, July 2, 2023

Day 14: You're Looking Forward To




This one landed on the perfect day, as we leave for Nebraska tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to seeing people in Nebraska!!  I'm looking forward to having wine on the deck with my mom.  I'm looking forward to listening to Wabash Cannonball with my dad.  I'm looking forward to having uncontrollable, inappropriate laughter with my sister.  I'm looking forward to swimming with my nieces and nephews, and holding my new baby niece for the first time.  I'm looking forward to hearing the latest rundown on Nebraska politics from my brother.  I'm looking forward to seeing two of my favorite friends who I haven't seen in years.  I'm looking forward to catching fireflies, watching storms come in, and eating Valentino's.  I am super duper extremely grateful for this upcoming trip to Nebraska.  

No comments:

Post a Comment