Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Day 9: What I love about this planet...


These categories of gratitude are so huge!  Where do you even start with what you love about planet earth?  If you choose the mountains, how can you leave out the ocean?  Even if you just look at America, how do you choose between the granite peaks of Yosemite and the rocky beaches of Oregon and the rolling plains of Nebraska?  Between the lush forests of the East Coast and the wide open spaces of the Western half of the country?  I've just had brief glimpses of the beauty of the world outside of America, but some of the things I've seen - the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland, Macchu Picchu in Peru - are spectacular.  So today, I'm grateful for the diversity of the beatiful features on Planet Earth, all of them beautiful and life-giving in their own way.  I'm grateful for everything I've seen in person so far, and hope to see much more of this amazing planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment