Thursday, December 1, 2016

Day 16: Body

Day 16:  What about your body are you grateful for?



I am grateful that my body has allowed me to have 3 healthy pregnancies and labor and deliveries.  It's a miraculous, remarkable, sometimes miserable but at the same time happy thing to have another person living inside your body.  Those moments where you get to hear your baby's heartbeat for the first time, see a picture of them by ultrasound, and feel (and eventually see) the baby kicking are unbelievably sweet.  And that moment where you first meet your newborn baby is like nothing else, it's one of the highlights of your whole life.  I'm so grateful that I got to participate in this process, and I'm grateful that my body (thanks to the grace of God) handled the process without too much difficulty or struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment