Monday, December 5, 2016

Day 20: Who

Day 20:  Who in your life are you grateful for today?



I am grateful for friends here in Reno.  It can be really hard to make friends at this stage of life, with everyone extremely busy with their families and jobs and all the other things it takes to maintain life.  It's even harder when you move in as an outsider, and your family and school friends all live elsewhere.  And it's hard when you're a reserved person who doesn't have a special talent for small talk.  So considering all that - I feel so blessed to have a couple groups of friends in Reno who I get to see regularly.  One is a group from church, and the other is a group of former co-workers.  It makes such a difference to know that there are people who I can text anytime, who I will get to have adult conversation with at least once in a week, and who will share the ups and downs of life with me (and vice versa).  I'm so grateful for you, Reno friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment