Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Day 30: What Experience this Month

Skiing in 60 degree weather

 


What experience this month are you grateful for?

This month, I'm grateful for skiing!  I'm so grateful for all activities that get us outside together as a family, and I'm especially grateful for this one because it got us out regularly in a season when we tend to just hole up in the house, and doing an activity that we will be able to continue to improve at and enjoy for many years to come (and how often as an adult do you get to pick up a brand new activity that is so much fun?!).  I'm grateful that this activity worked out for all four of us, which is not a given when you try anything new.  I'm especially grateful for the friends and family who helped out with the kids so that I could take lessons and have practice time - it takes a village!  I'm grateful that we live so close to mountains, which makes it much easier to participate.  And I'm grateful that Sky Tavern made it so accessible and affordable for a family of complete and total newbies.  (A few of you have asked for a lot more details about Sky Tavern, so I'll write up a longer post soon.)

That concludes the 30 days of gratitude posts.  Thanks to the small but mighty crew of you who have followed along (and extra special thanks to the couple who have participated with me) - it really did bring cheer to this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment