Friday, November 10, 2017

Gratitude Series 2018, Day Ten: A Person you Spent Time with Today

I'm grateful for Kenny.  Since the prompt is "a person you spent time with today", I'm going to focus on things about our normal day to day routine that make me grateful.

I'm grateful for how handsome Kenny looks when he goes off to work in the morning.  I'm grateful for how hard he works at his job and other projects to provide for our family.  I'm grateful for the smile and hugs he greets all of us with when he gets home (and I'm grateful for that moment when I'm no longer the only adult in charge of leading our three ring circus).  I'm grateful for how he brings fun and playfulness to the kids' lives.  I'm grateful that I have him to download my day with, and how he understands the ins and outs of all the personalities in our families so he really gets what makes certain moments extra nice or extra challenging.  I am so grateful that we are a good team when it comes to finances and parenting, and especially that we're on the same page with Joshua's challenges.  I like how he demands quality from our tv shows, which has expanded and sharpened my television viewing.  I like hearing his thoughts on politics, theology, and all the other things that come up for discussion.  I am so grateful to have this man to spend all my days with.

No comments:

Post a Comment