Monday, July 20, 2026

Day 20: About Your Body


Something I am grateful for about the human body is its ability to strengthen in both body and mind. I am grateful that if I get completely out of shape, whether that means lack of strength or cardio or fueling / sleeping correctly, it is possible to just start putting in the work again and the body has the capacity to build and get better. I am grateful that the mind works similarly - that by giving it challenge, purpose, and better neural pathways rather than worse ones, the mind is also able to get higher performing and more into ruts that work for you and not against you. One of the reasons I do these gratitude series on my blog is to try to build up my brain's capacity towards positive thinking. I'm grateful that these bodies we live in are receptive to input and capable of positive change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment