Thursday, July 11, 2024

Day 13: Season


The season I'm grateful for is summer Olympics season.  As this worldwide athletic competition approaches, I'm so excited for the two weeks that feature the athletic events that rarely appear on TV - field and track, indoor and outdoor volleyball, gymnastics, swimming, and all the others.  I'm grateful that these amazing athletes get to take center stage every four years.  I'm grateful for the beaty of these sports, and the excellence and tenacity and perseverance and spirit of these Olympic athletes. I'm grateful that we get to see people from all over the globe come together.  

I will also add a little post script that I'm grateful for winter Olympics season as well, especially now that we live in Reno and do some winter sports -- but nothing beats the summer Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment