Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Day 28: I am Thankful for the Help of...

I am so thankful for the help of my mother-in-law, Betty.  She's always finding new ways to help us, big and small, and I don't know how I'd manage without her.  She comes over once a week to help with the kids, and often helps out with babysitting on top of that.  She is frequently our dogsitter for Gus.  She hosts the holiday meals and leads the way on birthday meals as well.  She's gone above and beyond even when we needed help out of town, like traveling with me for Joshua's surgeries in Utah and staying with us for awhile when Zoey was born in Virginia.  I know that I can always count on her and that she's always thinking of ways to be helpful before we even ask, and I'm so grateful for her. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Erin. I am blessed to have such a loving daughter-in-law who allows me to be part of her family!

    ReplyDelete