Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Day 23: Personality Trait

A personality trait I'm grateful for is my preoccupation with thinking about on one hand, on the other hand - trying to see both sides of the issue in all things.  (I've also learned that this can be extremely annoying to those who spend a lot of time with me and have learned not to verbalize it each and every time it passes through my head :).  It helps me in my job because I can sometimes anticipate what the other side is going to say and be ready to respond.  It sometimes helps me better understand where another person is coming from if they have a different opinion than me.  It helps me see how much beautiful complexity there is in the world.  It does NOT lend itself well to being a die hard, all in, stick with your team no matter what sort of person.  And this is why it's great to have such a diversity of types of people in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment