Thursday, June 20, 2024

Day 7: Social Media Platform

 

Today, I'm grateful for Instagram.  I chose Instagram in part because I've already written extensively about Facebook :).  But I do appreciate things about Insta.  I appreciate how it has photo editing capabilities, so you can show up with your shadowy, weirdly angled picture and edit it into a keeper.  I like how they make it at least a little more difficult for people to take and re-share your information.  I'm grateful for how easily you can add music to pictures and videos.  I'm grateful for funny pug videos.

But most of all, I like their focus on the visual.  I like how this encourages people to share moments of their day, rather than sharing political rants and articles of dubious truth and other things that aren't actually shares about them and their experience in this world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment